Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Return

Well, it's been some time since I last posted anything. The tri scene has been a little scrambly, but I'm happy to report the plans for the year have more or less been ironed out. Of course, there's always room for a little tweaking here and there, but the end goal for the seasons is the Canadian Iron in September. Now of course you may recall that I had entered the lottery for IM Hawaii. I do believe the draw is this week. Realistically, I'm not holding my breath so Ottawa it is. Between now and then there'll be Peterborough for the half and probably a few sprints or Olympic sprinkled in. The newest job seems to have settled down (somewhat) although just by saying that I'm sure I've jinxed it.

More news? In the meantime I've joined the Fighting Koalas Tri team. This should make for a slightly different year in terms of training and race day so we'll see.

Not much else to say right now, even with all the time passed since last we posted. Delays, yes, but look on the bright side. It's not Chinese Democracy-like delays.

Peace.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Good to see you back. You're ramping up while I'm on the beer IV.