Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quick post...new baby coming, after all!!

Next week!

"Sometime in May" now officially means that I'll meet my new baby next Monday - they're building her now to be ready tomorrow, but are so jammed up with fittings I can't get in until Monday.

Ed. Note: if my cousing Ally is reading this, I'm not talking about you, so don't get freaked out. (She's having a baby, literally tomorrow. Scheduled and everything). And if you're up at this time of night reading this with all you have planned for tomorrow, shame on you. Get some rest.

Bike fitting on Monday. Hmmm - need to get a few rides in before the 1st Annual Oakville Half next weekend. The three amigos - myself, Darren and Cliff - together again. Of course invitations are open to anyone else who may be in the neighbourhood next weekend. Fire off a comment or an email and I'll open up the transition area, er, garage.

Bike course and run course to follow.

Peace!

1 comment:

Darren said...

What's today? Oh, it's Sunday... hmm.. now that I think about it, that's the day before..
Monday!

1 more sleep....