Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back in the saddle...er, shoes again

Well, today was the first day of the end of the off-season. I slacked off big-time after Ironman Canada, and today was the first tippy-toe, dip the running shoe back into the asphalt-and-trails in a long time.

I went out for a 10k run, on a nice sunny day with just the perfect hint of a breeze. Now I've got just the slightest hint of the "good pain" going on. Don't have a plan, don't have a goal or even an objective right now. Just getting back out the door with the objective of just getting out the door. I haven't even put the pedals back on my bike after retrieving it from its shipment.

Well, there was one other thing. I booked the appointment for the IMC tattoo today. I went out expecting to have to wait a month or thereabouts. Not so - I have an appointment for Wednesday evening this week. Pictures to follow.

Peace.

No comments: