Sunday, December 28, 2008

A lovely spring day...




Nothing like a brisk morning constitutional to get the blood blowing, er, flowing....


So this picture was taken in Buffalo at Rich Stadium on the weekend, illustrating the wind conditions on the weekend. The only relevance is that my Sunday morning run group is about an hour or so across the border and up the highway (depending on your driving habits) from Buffalo. Yep, it was a little windy this weekend. The wind was enough that the guy running next to me ran into me once or twice. I don't know which one of us couldn't hold a straight line. At least we had a tailwind for the "return" part of the loop. And one of these hardcore guys actually wore shorts!

Spent the rest of the weekend assembling more toys and architectural projects, which brings me to this question: why aren't there any B batteries? (be patient...it's worth it......ladies :)).
Peace.




No comments: