Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's all about the moose

Lived through a fried motherboard, and now back to rant away. I had been saving up a bunch of things to bitch about, but time just got away, and besides there will soon enough be other dumb things to rant on.

Spending less time now blogging and more time trying to get the training back on track for Muskoka, only six weeks away.

I was going to rant about Lake Placid and the new policy which basically eliminates online registration. I was going to rant about Chinese Olympic athletes and "fair play". I was going to rant about police and cyclists or about the risk of death in our chosen sport. I was going to rant about the Tour de France and how I'm so sick and tired of the lying, cheating and stealing that it passed this year and I really didn't even care.

Never mind all that. Check out the moose - twenty feet down the road from the car when we went camping last weekend, just calmly eating leaves (the moose was, not me) as dozens of people stood across the street taking pictures.

You don't see that every day.
Peace.

No comments: