Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eleven days to go...

...and I am woefully underprepared. The last little while has been so disorganized that I'm going to go to PBO hoping to survive. New goal: just to take stock, and see where that weekend is going to end up. No spoken objectives, except for this one: hoping to at least match the last finish time for PBO: 5:26 and change.

Big props to Darren, who kicked it at the Muskoka Chase and to Wedgie who survived the popsicle swim to conquer CDA - I guess #879 was a lucky number after all.

RIP George Carlin.

Peace.

2 comments:

Darren said...

Solid. I got props! Thanks bro!

Survival mode may just yield suprising results. At least you won't, errr shouldn't go out too fast! 'Survive' to the run and then kick the last 15k. With your base... who knows??

Aaron said...

Possibly. As we all know, I'm a sucker for chasing the breakaway, like a dog going after the bumper of a particularly juicy car. Survival mode may just make me rein it in, and stay alive to the run.

We shall see.