Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week in review

Definite bike focus this week, with the weather finally allowing it.

Swim - 2500 m one (!) swim
Bike - 232.5 km -525min
Run - 135 min

The pinnacle of the week's rides was a three-hour, strength-building hill session this morning with Darren and Stu, through the Forks of the Credit, up famous McLaren Hill and even more famous Hockley Valley Ski Resort. Got to eat my first bug of the year today. They're definitely out - I had things ring off my helmet this week big enough to sound like someone knocking on a door.

Good week. Good work. I'm tired. Going to bed.

EDITOR'S NOTE: no more whining from me about my "tough day" (big baby!). I need to HTFU. Check out this killer weekend.

Peace.

2 comments:

AddictedToEndorphins said...

Hockley Valley Ski Resort...I've been there. =0! You road your bike up those hills.
That's intense.
Kudos to you:)

Aaron said...

I've always thought I was a pretty decent climber. That ride will certainly build the climbing legs, if it doesn't kill you. Hockley Valley just keeps going and going. You crest one summit and another appears, and so on and so on.