Friday, October 24, 2008

And another thing...

I almost forgot...the results of the raffle!

For those who entered the "guess the finish time" raffle it's time to let the secret out. The guesses were:



3:20:00
3:28:28
3:32:00
3:38:46
4:00:00

For the longest time, I thought that 3:28 was the winner. Oh well, the mind was willing but the body was weak. I kept going to the well, drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry...you get the picture.



So, the swag? I went to the expo and looked around. Everybody has a white race t-shirt, and the "signature" race shirts, although "technical fabric" this year are an unattractive baby poo green (I think a couple are visible in the background of the picture of me flying in yesterday's post). So I thought something a little different, yet practical and perhaps stylish, and I came up with this.....






























Ta-da! (Baby not included). And who doesn't love a race toque? Congrats to Nancy, who threw darts at the wall and came in at 3:38.

Peace.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Aaron,

Yeha the color of shirt is ugggly...

AddictedToEndorphins said...

I beg to differ. I think I really like the color of the shirt, I cant wear it though.

Love the toque. Just read your RR. Great run:)